How can I publish my photo on your page?
WE RECOMMEND ALL TO READ ALL THE ARTICLE WELL AND TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, THE PHOTOS THAT DO NOT RESPECT THESE INDICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED WITHOUT ANY COMMUNICATION.
You want to publish the photo of your Fiat Punto on our page? here’s how to do it: publishing your Fiat Punto’s photo on our page is easy and free, you don’t need your Fiat Punto to be ultra-equipped or modified, just follow these simple recommendations:
- To publish a photo on our page it is ESSENTIAL to make a beautiful one High Definition photos, better if illuminated and well focused (the grainy ones will not be published);
- Avoid sending randomly made, dark photos, with shadows of people or anything else above: obviously they will be discarded.;
- Avoid meaningless photos and those with the framing from the bottom up;
- Avoid sending screenshots or photo clippings because they are low resolution and will not be published;
- The photo must be taken horizontally (vertical ones are great for posting in stories but for the page posts are not good);
- since writing it once is not useful, we rewrite it twice: PHOTOS MADE IN VERTICALLY DIFFICULTLY CAN BE ADAPTED WELL, BETTER INVI AREAS OF PHOTOS MADE IN THE HORIZONTAL SENSE;
- Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Publish photos on the instagram page” and specify your tag Instagram always in the object!
- The photo must not contain emoticons, TAGs or similar, for example for an emoticon on the plate;
- We cancel the plate so that we do not see the change, those with the messy plate will be discarded;
- The posts on the GPC page are reserved for the guys who follow the page;
P.S. Have you been contacted about a problem with the photos you sent and haven’t responded even if the message is read? Let’s move on.
When will you publish my photo?
The photos are published only in order of sending, no preferences of any kind are made in the publication just to not spoil the liking that the page wants to offer. We receive lots of photos and therefore you need to have a little patience, sometimes even a month, depending on how many have been sent before your time.
Waiting time: about 6-8 months
Will I be tagged when my photo will be listed?
Of course, when we publish your photo you will be tagged, in the Instagram Stories and thanked in the post!